My name is Alex and I currently work at Ubisoft Toronto. I specialize in Environment Art, however I have a 3D generalist background. I'm proficient in Concept Art, Modelling, Texturing, Rigging and Lighting. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions :)
Phone: (416) 902-8661
Texture Artist (March 2012 - Present)
-Assassin's Creed Unity (XONE, PS4, PC)
-Far Cry 4 (X360, XONE, PS3, PS4, PC)
-Splinter Cell: Blacklist (X360, PS3, PC, WiiU)
-Autodesk 3DS Max
-Adobe After Effects
- Able to Conceptualize, Model and Texture scenes and assets using 3DS Max, zBrush, Mudbox and Photoshop with
maximum detail and efficiency.
- Very skilled in UDK and fast learner of other game engines; able to import and prepare assets for immediate use;
able to make game level layout, build terrain and ultimately composite a fully functional game level.
- Ability to effectively complete tasks on time while using critiques to help create the best end product.
- Attentive to details
- Team spirit, great at organizing team member skills into best workflow possible.
- Hardworking and self-motivated
- Constantly learning and evolving, enjoy facing new challenges and putting new skills to good use.
Diploma, Multimedia 3D Animation - Graduated with Honors
2009 - 2011
Copyright 2014 Alexander Nikolaev