I currently work at Ubisoft Toronto as a Level Artist. I specialize in Environment Art as well as Hard surface Industrial Design. I'm proficient in Concept Art, Modelling, Texturing, Rigging and Lighting. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions
Phone: (416) 902-8661
Level Artist (September 2014 - Present)
Industrial Designer (May 2014 - Present)
Texture Artist (March 2012 - May 2014)
-Starlink Battle for Atlas (TBA)
-Assassin's Creed Unity (XONE, PS4, PC)
-Far Cry 4 (X360, XONE, PS3, PS4, PC)
-Splinter Cell: Blacklist (X360, PS3, PC, WiiU)
-Autodesk 3DS Max
-Adobe After Effects
- Able to Conceptualize, Model and Texture scenes and assets using 3DS Max, zBrush, Mudbox and Photoshop with
maximum detail and efficiency.
- Very skilled in UDK and fast learner of other game engines; able to import and prepare assets for immediate use;
able to make game level layout, build terrain and ultimately composite a fully functional game level.
- Ability to effectively complete tasks on time while using critiques to help create the best end product.
- Attentive to details
- Team spirit, great at organizing team member skills into best workflow possible.
- Hardworking and self-motivated
- Constantly learning and evolving, enjoy facing new challenges and putting new skills to good use.
Diploma, Multimedia 3D Animation - Graduated with Honors
2009 - 2011
Copyright 2018 Alexander Nikolaev